Follow Us @rashidaahtsham

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Introduction Video of Rashida In Urdu | Graphic Design Wali

 Rashida Ahtsham Introduction Video (Urdu Version)

Introduction Video of Rashida Ahtsham


My name is Rashida Ahtsham. I am from Multan. I am 21 years old. I have completed my ICS 2021 from Government College Qasba Gujarat. During ICS, I started learning graphic design by taking lectures from Imran Ali Dina Sir during covid holidays and also started practicing. Over time, she continued her practice, polished her skills by taking lectures from various YouTube channels, and continued the practice of creating new and unique designs for social media posts, banners, logos, web banners, quotes, images, and business cards. My husband is a Website Designer and digital marketing expert who told me, how I can strengthen my presence on social media. They taught me social media optimization and social media marketing. A year after learning all this, they made a professional portfolio for me and give it to me as my birthday gift, and added all my good practice work to my portfolio. He helps to create my social media existence to rank 1st on Google. He also taught me to do SEO of my portfolio. In May 2020, I started selling my graphic designing services on LinkedIn, Facebook, Fiverr, and Upwork. While improving my social media presence, I saw videos of Sir Hisham Sarwar from which I learned freelancing and at the same time, I watched videos of Sir Rehan Allah Wallah in which he said that what you have learned will be shared with others. Start teaching and hear Sir Hisham Sarwar say the same thing. Now I have decided that what I have learned in 2 to 3 years, I should teach people, which will also be beneficial for my practice. I hope you all will support me in this journey. I will be back soon with a new video in which you will get to learn a lot. You will take care of yourself a lot. You will remember me in your prayers.



Join Facebook Learning Community


Alert message This alert needs your attention.
If You want to learn other things,  In which you have an issue. I will make Post to teaching you about that issue how to fix and Resolve your Problem in a Simple Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment